Funny How Time Flies When You're Having Fun.

Leave a Comment
Catching up on my blog.  So what have I been up to since September?  I've been juggling client design work: taking on more web work, a web re-design so vital an event was planned around it, taking on social media job for a small manufacturing company (clean-up on isle 10!), my little boy graduating from Pre-K and now ready for Kindergarten, started back writing... short story long: LIFE.

So let me re-commit my intentions for this blog:
  • Artists spotlights.  I'm currently interviewing a fellow local creative friends, and will be posting some of their works, links, and story.  
  • Event info.  Its that time of the year again.  This will be my 6th annual art exhibit at the 1310 Gallery, also knows as Sailboat Bend Artist Lofts.  This year, I'm collaborating (again) with singer, song writer & activist Alana DaCosta.  Sneak peak here.
  • Share more about my work.  Often times, people asks me about some of the concepts about my work.  If you want to see some of my work, click here.
  • Occasional randomness. 
  • Sharing some art & family life.  
  • Share some of the projects and creative endeavors  




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me, positive feedback, professional critique. Questions/requests on commissioned work.