New Artwork at GAB Studios Wynwood Miami -Jan 22nd

Leave a Comment

I have been following/fan/known Renda Writer since Myspace and his petition to get on the "Ellen Show" since 2007 so when I heard of his dedication show "The Ellen Art Show" I knew I had to get to the drawing board and get involved. Renda is so dedicated to not only his craft but local artists and WeMerge Magazine that its always a pleasure to work with him and be involved.

There will be at least 30 artists (including myself :-) donating original artwork created specifically for the show to help raise money to send Renda to LA to go to the Ellen Show. Silent auctions for artwork starts at $20.

The piece created for the show is a little bit different from my current work, and I had such a great time creating it. Not meant to be a duplicate of Ellen, but a whimsical representational piece. Hope you enjoy it.

"The Ellen Show" will take place at the wonderful Gab Studios. 105 NW 23rd St, in Wynwood Miami Art District.

I first came across Gab Studios during a show "Exquisite Corpse" Where I had some new and first ever collaboration artwork piece, and so I am excited to be 'back there'.

This event is FREE and open to the public, so take advantage of this great opportunity to mingle, snag some original artwork, and just have a great time!


More info: Facebook event

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me, positive feedback, professional critique. Questions/requests on commissioned work.