Some help!!!

Leave a Comment
Burning the candle at both ends, trying to make ends meat, working on my art, raising a kid, surviving the economy, spreading myself too thin with helping other... my blog is suffering. I am still getting acclimated to the whole blog concept, while trying to update the few posts I have, and add pertinent content. I would love if someone would want to collaborate and or barter with me on getting my blog up to snuff.

Things I can offer to barter for services include: hosting, photoshoot, help on designing a piece or promo collateral, etc. If interested, please contact me to discuss further. If you can refer me to someone who may be interested, that would be great as well

Of if you are just feeling generous, I would be forever grateful :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me, positive feedback, professional critique. Questions/requests on commissioned work.